Friday, July 19, 2024

Just 4 Weeks Until My Birthday

Four weeks from today is My birthday - Friday, August 16th. 

Mark all of your calendars and set your alarms to repeat annually. While I love to receive surprises any day of the year, there is something extra special about being spoiled on My actual birthday. 

I will consider a session or two on My birthday but your offer has to be very attractive. So, what's it going to be? Shopping and dinner at a restaurant of My choosing? An extended session sprinkled with extra spicy Games of Control and the taking My birthday spankings? 

I'm going to update My wishlist and create one or two more to give you an assortment of doodads to choose from. As well as share a few unique items that I've had My eyes on for quite some time. Some of them may give you insight into some of My intriguing hobbies and favorite past-times, some of which outside the walls of My dungeon.

Just a few days after I celebrate My actual birthday, I'll be off on My annual three-week sabbatical. Thus, you are encouraged to schedule your training accordingly. Again, the dates are roughly 8/19 thru 9/7. 

Now, be a good boy and sit on your hands.

Need to earn a release? Cum to Me.