Monday, August 12, 2024

My Busy Birthday Week * Cum and Get It

It's going to be a very busy week. If you'd like to submit yourself before My birthday on Friday, you better bust a move. I'm also leaving on My annual three-week sabbatical the following day so I've got limited time available to put you in your place. Early freak gets the worm.

There's still plenty of time for you to get Me something for My birthday, as detailed a few blog posts ago. I'm also looking forward to returning from My time away to a mailbox bulging with your tributes, gifts, cards, and letters. My mailing address is along the right sidebar here.

You may send your session request by email or attempt to reach Me during My phone hours. If I am able to take your call, I will answer. If you happen to get My voicemail, simply try again at another time. For privacy reasons, I do not call My clients, ever.


Present yourself to Me. I'll take very good care of you.