Sunday, September 8, 2024

Back in the Driver's Seat * Sessions Available

I've safely returned from My sabbatical - rested, rejuvenated, and ready to torment you repeatedly. I'll be spending this day at the spa getting properly pampered and ripe to seduce you into sweet submission. Present yourself and hand over the keys. 

Sessions are available beginning as early as tomorrow.
If you would like to get on My calendar you may send your request via email or attempt to reach Me during My phone hours. My contact information and protocol are detailed on this page to the right. 

It may be easy for you to pull out your wallet, but I prefer to play with those that pay attention

I still have yet to drop by My PO Box. So if you sent a birthday present, random surprise, thoughtful tip, generous endowment, or goony gift by mail, please stay tuned for a Thank You.

In the meantime, I'll be stoking the fires at The Mini Manor.

Come to Me.