Saturday, October 19, 2024

New Tools To Control You * Sessions Available

I told Myself I wouldn't spend too much in the kinky vendor mall while in New Orleans at Domcon. I truly need for (almost) nothing. But a foot worship session came to fruition so I had some unexpected cash. Thus I splurged on a few toys as I know they'll be well-received. 


First, a beautiful black and purple "braided" cow hide flogger. 
Half of the fun will be breaking it in to soften the leather.
For now, it will be best tolerated after one is properly warmed up.

Next, a matched set of mesmerizing gold suede floggers.
Much softer than a heavier hide. The falls land so deliciously.
Sure to send you into a floaty, heady, subspace.

Desire to submit to Me in the flesh?
I'm available for sessions exclusively at My dungeon, The Mini Manor.
Located just 10 minutes from downtown and the airport area. 

My contact info and protocol are on this page.

What are you waiting for?