Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Train With Me * Sessions Available in SLC

I've safely returned to the City of Salt from a wonderful New Orleans experience. I feel recharged, blessed and grateful. I'm revved up and ready to put you in your place. I'll give you a Domcon recap next.
But first, you are overdue for your training. 

Sessions are, once again, available exclusively at My private dungeon space, The Mini Manor. I want to introduce you to a few new toys I procured at the convention. I think you will love them. 

If you are new-to-Me, you may send Me a concise introductory email to request My Application For Service.

If for whatever reason you are unable to send an email, you may ring during My phone hours. If you get voicemail, you may call back at another time. For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients ever. 

Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Phone Hours: 10am to 5pm Mountain, daily
Number: (503) 891-8487

Present yourself.