Tuesday, August 31, 2021

My Contact Protocol * Tribute & Gift Info

Thinking about contacting Me? Wish to gain My attention?

Here's how to do it.

If you are wanting to request a session, I prefer you send Me an email. My email address: msjulie@juliespanks.com
Introduce yourself in a brief, polite and thoughtful email.
I will reply with My 'Application For Service' - a simple 10 or so questions that will provide Me with the initial information that I'm looking for to measure basic compatibility. If I like what I read I will want to speak with you by phone to further weigh our compatibility.

Phone time is reserved for session consultations and reconfirmation of sessions. Try not to call unless I am expecting your call as it's not often that I am available to answer My phone. Email is your best bet. I typically respond to emails within 48 hours.

My phone line is open from 10am to 12pm Mountain time, daily.
Ms. Julie's Phone: (503) 891-8487

If when you call you happen to get My voicemail you are free to leave Me a message but understand that I will not be calling you back. As a matter of discretion, I do not call My clients ever. You may simply ring Me back another time during My phone hours. Additionally, if you call outside of My phone hours, I do make notations in My phone. So be conscientious of the time that you are attempting to call Me.

Also, I do not text with My submissives or slaves as I find it terribly informal. Again, email is best.

If approved for a session, My non-negotiable tribute for a typical session is 300 for the first hour and 200 for additional hours. I prefer sessions that are 90 minutes or longer. Unless you are looking for a stern one-hour spanking-only scenario. I've been conducting professional sessions for 18 years. I own My very own private play space. And I have a massive arsenal of equipment, implements, toys, custom pieces and so much more.
My tribute is a reflection of My experience, skill and level of professionalism. I love what I do and I am very good at it. *wink*

Do you like to send gifts? Because I love to receive them.
Here's a link to My Amazon wishlist filled with things I desire for My new dungeon space and special items I'm pining for. For those who missed it, My birthday was just two weeks ago, but I love to receive gifts any day of the year. Indulge Me.