Tuesday, September 14, 2021

All The Terrible Things I Want To Do To You

It feels so fucking amazing to be back doing what it is I love to do - tease, torment and train. I've missed My bevy of toys, implements and tools to control you. And I think they've secretly missed you too.

It also feels fantastic to be back in sexy lingerie, tight spandex, corsets, leather, stockings and hose and heels and boots. I've just passed a milestone and I'm feeling really good about Myself. So I may be showing off more of Myself - yet another tool I use to control you. 

I'm available for sessions in My private dungeon lair. If you are sincerely interested in the possibility of serving Me, you may send Me an email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

What do I like? - I enjoy games of power and control.
More specifically, in no particular order:
- corporal punishment; otk, paddles, whips, floggers, straps, strops...
- bondage; rope, padded locking leather toys, chains, encasement...
- humiliation; embarrassing predicaments, verbal degradation....
- hoods, blindfolds, gags of all kinds...
- sensory deprivation to sensory overload...
- breath play...
- nipple play....
- cock and ball play and bondage and torture...
- medical play; exams, sounds, needles, electricity....
- sissification, feminization, crossdressing....
- foot worship, heels, stockings, hose, gloves....
- tickle torture....
- trampling....
- electrical play; Folsom, Eros Tek, vintage wands....

These are just some of things I would like to do to you or with you during a session. If you don't see your kink listed here, just ask. Nothing is taboo if asked in a respectful manner.

Sessions with Me run organically meaning if you aren't responding as I'd like from some thing, then I will move on to another. There is never a set schedule of activities. Just an open book for Me to fill with erotic and salacious material. Material that you will be able to keep with you and use for future masturbation sessions.

So, what are you waiting for?