Sunday, June 11, 2023

About Me, Sessions & Contact Information

To those of you who are new or curious to know more about Me...

Welcome to My kinky blog. Free for you to enjoy. Always has been. Always will be. If you enjoy what you consume, feel free to show Me some love (options below).

My name is Ms Julie Spanks and I am a professional Dominatrix and disciplinarian with almost 20 years worth of experience orchestrating sessions, training submissives, and mentoring others in the fine art. August will mark the anniversary. For seventeen of these years, I have owned a private, dedicated playspace. I do not reside at My dungeon, hence dedicated to the craft of Professional Domination. I teach kink workshops on an international level. I own and have owned slaves as I live this lifestyle 24/7/365. It is not a day job for Me.

My playspace is sexy, neatly appointed, clean, inviting, and addicting. There you are able to let your inhibitions run loose, surrender in a safe place, and explore your twisted thoughts with an experienced, skillful, seductive Mistress. Plus, you're able to make as much noise as you want. No neighbor will hear you. 

Relinquish control and succumb to the experience you've been craving so deeply. Allow Me to guide you through your most deviant desires.

My playspace has three themed rooms - an Exam room features a custom hydraulic examination table for all of your medical procedures, nurse and doctor fantasies, prostate check-ups, urethral dilation, cbt and the like. There is a room dedicated to My love of corporeal punishment, funishment, spankings, paddlings, canings, strips, straps, strops, and so much more. It features a custom spanking bench made from Purpleheart wood, one of the strongest around. And there is The Purple Room, home to a custom cage and bondage table, a unistrut system for all of your suspension bondage dreams, along with the rest of My expansive equipment collection.

As it is a home, there is also a newly renovated bathroom, a full kitchen, sitting area with library, and a comfortable living room. Perfect for extended sessions and overnight stays.

My preferred method of contact is email: msjulie@juliespanks.com
If you are new-to-Me, send an introductory email and I will reply with My Application For Service. if your answers pique My interest, I will want to speak with you by phone to further weigh our compatibility for a session. If I like what I hear, then we can schedule a session.

I am available for sessions every day of the week. I like to begin sessions as early as 10am and as late as 10pm, Mountain. I prefer sessions of two hours or longer but consider most 90 minute sessions. The only hour-long sessions that I offer are for a strict punishment scene or a foot worship scenario. My non-negotiable tribute is 350 for the first hour and 250 for additional hours.

I offer phone hours for phone consultations as I understand that not everyone is able to send Me an email. Be respectful of My phone hours and no texting. Texters and calls received after hours will be noted and blocked. If you happen to get My voicemail, simply hang up and try again another time. For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients, ever. Be sure to call from an unblocked number when you have a few minutes to speak freely.
Phone Hours: 10am to 12pm, Mountain daily.
My Phone: (503) 891-8487

Enjoy Me and My content here?  Show Me some love.
Venmo: @JulieSpanks
Cashapp: $JulieSpanks
Click here for My Amazon wishlist.