Thursday, September 7, 2023

I'm Back... Get Over My Knee!

I've safely returned from My annual sabbatical and I'm pining to play with you. My session calendar is open and it's high time for you to surrender to an experienced Dominant woman who holds the keys to all of your kinky dreams. Don't deprive yourself. Come to Me.

My yearly break always allows Me time to reflect on the moons passed and consider infinite possibilities for My future. I've always dreamed big. Look where it got Me. And while this year was both challenging and celebratory, I have so much to be thankful for.

It's My 20th year in this sublime industry and I could not be more grateful and honored to facilitate life-altering experiences and orchestrate scenes that are truly healing. Submission isn't therapy, but it is therapeutic. And I feel immense privilege to be able to offer such potent medicine. 

I own a beautiful dedicated play space conveniently located about 10 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and the airport. And by dedicated, I mean, it is a space for play. I do not live there.
It is a safe place to explore your dark desires. It's also extremely private, very clean, alluring, inviting, neatly appointed, well equipped, perfect for extended and overnight experiences. 

I enjoy a bevy of interests including but not limited to spanking, corporeal punishment, floggers, whips, bondage, chastity games, thoughtful humiliation, cbt, sounds, sissification, tease and denial, edging, pain, pleasure, mind fucks and more. Don't be shy. Just ask.

Email Me to request an Application: msjulie@juliespanks.com