Wednesday, January 31, 2024

The Cock & Ball Pillory & My Boy

Wanted to show off one of the new tools in which to control you that arrived recently at The Mini Manor - a cock and ball pillory. Made of steel construction, it allows Me to lock your ankles into place and put your cock or balls or cock and balls into a most evil predicament.

The pillory holds you nice and tight, is height adjustable, and presents your parts beautifully for Me to torment. Not good for ball kicking but perfect for cock and ball whipping and busting and other terribly painful treats and treatments. 


I'm looking forward to getting some good use out of you. And it. 

This is My personal service boy locked in the pillory and I want to show him off, as well. He has been in My service since April of 2022. Sometimes he suffers from Imposter Syndrome and forgets who he belongs to and that he makes My dungeon life so much easier, even when training is challenging.




My mentor would often say to Me - "Julie, running bitches is hard work". She did not downplay this. And I was able to see slaves flourish under Her strict thumb. 

This boy of Mine has grown exponentially over the last 22 months and I'm looking forward to what the future brings for us. He still has a lot to learn. I cherish him and (almost) every moment. *wink*  

I am available for sessions this weekend and upcoming week. 
Surrender to Yours Truly for some quality time at The Mini Manor.
And take a ride in the new pillory.

Please note: I will be out of the country, thus, unavailable for sessions Sunday, February 11th through Sunday, February 18th.
So be sure to plan your training accordingly.