Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Happy Spring * My Updated Travel Schedule

Happy Spring, sluts. Tis the season - the birds are chirping, the tulips and pansies are popping, the sun is shining, and the seeds are being planted. I'm sure you've heard the saying "the early bird gets the worm". Well, I've updated My travel schedule and I know you pine to serve Me. So be sure to schedule your training accordingly.  

April -
Vacation ~ Saturday, 4/13 thru Sunday, 4/21 - No Sessions  
NYC ~ Wednesday, 4/24 thru Monday, 4/29 - Fully Booked

May - 
Domcon LA @ LAX Hilton ~ Tuesday, 5/28 thru Monday, 6/3 **

Outside of these dates, I am available for sessions to qualified humans exclusively at My private dungeon hideaway, The Mini Manor. For those who have yet to serve Me, TMM is conveniently located 10 minutes from the SLC International airport and downtown areas. Perfect for extended and overnight sessions. 

The Mini Manor features a comfortable conversation space, My personal kinky library and Spanking Room, The F*ck Room, a climactic Exam Room, My sumptuous Mistress Chamber, a vintage retro-style kitchen, and an impeccably clean restroom and shower facility. 
The walls are a feast for your eyes with displays of custom art. 

Sincere subs, sluts, slave-types, sissies and perverts are highly encouraged to present yourself for some quality time with Me. 

** I am honored to have been asked to offer education to fledging Dommes and those new to the professional Domination industry.
I will have limited time available for play sessions, dinner dates, public outings, and shopping trips while in Los Angeles. Also, considering a well-trained servant to attend to Me during the event. 

So, for the next 3.5 weeks, I am in the beautiful City of Salt and available to turn out, train, torment, and tease you. Then I am off the grid for a little rest and relaxation in a tropical location.

What are you waiting for? Email Me for an Application.