Friday, May 24, 2024

Sessions Available Thru the Weekend in SLC

That's right, pervs. I happen to have time available for sessions over the weekend. If you'd like to be considered, you must speak soon. 

You may email your request. Or for a quicker response and confirmation, you may ring during My phone hours. For your reference, My contact information can be found in the purple side bar to the right. To make it even easier, I'll drop it here -

My preferred method of contact is email. I do reply promptly. Please include your 'name', if you've had the pleasure of serving Me previously or not, and a couple of date and time options.
Email: msjulie@juliespanks.com

If you choose to call Me, here is what you need to know - 
- Do call from an unblocked number
- Do NOT text unless given My expressed permission
- Do NOT call outside of My phone hours, you'll end up on My Shit List
If you get My voicemail, hang up and try again another time (suggested: 30 minutes intervals). For privacy purposes, I do not call My clients, ever. Phone time is reserved for consultations, scheduling, and reconfirmation of sessions. When you call, be prepared and also be somewhere you can speak freely for a few minutes.
Phone Hours: 10am to 5pm Mountain MDT, daily
Phone: 503-891-8487

I'll be leaving on Tuesday for Los Angeles, returning the following Monday. There is still time to throw yourself under My heel....

If you are in LA and would like to have the opportunity to serve Me, reach out accordingly. And if you'd like to get on My calendar for June and beyond, you may send your request via email.

While it may be easy for you to pull out your wallet, I prefer to play with those that pay attention and follow directions. 

Bust a move.