Thursday, October 17, 2024

I'm Coming For You, Portland

Dear Portland submissives, slaves, sluts, sissies, and spankos,

I'm planning a November trip. There's limited session slots available. So if you'd like to get on My calendar, you better bust a move. Priority will go to My loyal sluts who've trained with Me in Me in the past.
You know who you are. Get on My calendar as you have first dibs. 

If you've been following Me but have yet been privileged to serve Me in the flesh, now could be your opportunity. Send Me an introductory email that grabs My attention to request My Application For Service. 

I'll also be available for public outings such as shopping trips for both you and I, and sophisticated dinner dates with Yours Truly to a restaurant of My choosing or your solid suggestion.

Miss Me, enjoy My blog, other social media platforms?
You may show Me some monetary appreciation...
Cashapp: $JulieSpanks
Venmo: @Julie Spanks

Follow Me here:
Instagram: @JulieSpanks (https://www.instagram.com/juliespanks/)
X: @JulieSpanks (https://x.com/JulieSpanks)