Friday, October 11, 2024

NOLA Opportunities thru 10/13

Currently on location in Louisiana as I am a Guest of Honor at Domcon, New Orleans. I'm having a blast rubbing elbows with My fellow Silver Dommes, networking, connecting, playing, learning, teaching, and answering lots of questions. 


I am privileged to have decades of experience to pass along to baby Dommes who are theoretical sponges, soaking up every drop of information. 

I adore Domcon and everything it stands for, and will be offering more of My knowledge in Los Angeles in May, 2025. 

I've just slipped into something comfortable and I'm headed down Bourbon Street for some live street Jazz, a strong drink, and some fried chicken.

I have limited time available tomorrow and Sunday for intimate sessions in My hotel suite. As well as public scenes in the dungeon. 

Present yourself.