Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Recognized

Well, it's official. The word is in.
There are a bevy of perverts actually following this blog.

You like Me! - You really like Me!!
*sigh/heart clutch*

In fact, due to the significant number of clicks received from My blog, the makers of the njoy Pure Wand would like to gift Me one of their most fabulous Wands. How fabulous is that?!? *grin*
So popular, it has its own fan site!

I enjoy living an open, alternative Lifestyle and I am a supporter of all-things-kink. I do plan to give a full report of the toy, here on My blog. So stay tuned. You won't want to miss it. *wink*

In case you were wondering, KinkFest was not only a blast but a huge success. So many great workshops by renowned presenters, a large vendor area, and energetic dungeon parties during the evenings as well as during the daytime.

There has been quite a bit of activity at The Conservatory and I have a list of events in the works. To check out a current calendar of events, click here.

I have some time available in My session schedule and I am looking for some new clients. Please review My website. There you will find My contact protocol.

Call it Spring Fever, but I got an itch. Hopefully My new toy will arrive soon so I can make My attempts to scratch it. *grin*