Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Florida - 5/1 thru 5/7

I made it home just long enough to unpack, rest, do laundry and repack. What an amazing weekend at the International Ms Leather competition. My former minion won the contest in her division and the title of International Ms Bootblack 2014. I couldn't be more proud.

Yes, I am still recovering from the festivities and My voice has yet to return from all of the screaming, hooting and hollering. But I am so happy. Happy, grounded and proud.

Tomorrow I am off to the other coast to attend another leather convention where I am presenting two classes - Mind Fucks and a class entitled Blood & Ritual. Two topics that I enjoy very much.

After that, I am taking a much-needed few days of down time to walk the beaches and comb the gulf coast for seashells.

While I am away, I will be checking My emails periodically and accepting appointments in Salt Lake City for the following dates: Thursday, May 8th through Thursday, May 15th. Yes, I am traveling quite a bit, thus you need to plan your training accordingly.

I am also accepting appointment requests for Portland on the following dates: Friday, May 16th through Thursday, May 22nd.
If you would like to schedule some quality training with Yours Truly in My private dungeon-ette, you may send your email.