Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Heads Up Portland - 5/16 - 5/22

Albeit a month away, I am already beginning to make plans for My next Portland visit. Are you ready for Me? -- I will be arriving on Friday, May 16th and offering sessions through Thursday, May 22nd.

While in Portland, I offer sessions exclusively at My private and discreet dungeonette located in the NE part of town, not far from the airport and I-80/I-205 interchange. It is a safe and warm, inviting and clean playspace where you can explore your darker desires with a skilled professional who has nearly 10 years experience.

I am a quality-over-quantity player. So, in order to make the most of My visits when in town, I offer a limited amount of sessions. If you are contemplating confirming an appointment, do not wait too long.

Wish to submit yourself? My contact protocol can be found here.

What are you waiting for?