Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sated & Soaked. Again.

I have safely returned from a super relaxing vacation full of sun, sand, food, tropical adult beverages and warm waters to swim in.
I am sun-soaked and sated (again) for the time being.

Per My instructions, slave z was waiting to greet Me last night in baggage claim and chauffeur Me home. He returned at noon today to provide some domestic service - unpack My suitcases, wash My dirty clothes, tidy and dust My house, rub My feet, run to the grocery store with My shopping list. Good service is hard to find! I truly appreciate z's time and energy and I make sure that he know's it. *wink*

I am currently available for sessions in Salt Lake City for the next week and a half. Then I am off to California to attend the International Ms Leather Contest. My former Portland dungeon minion is running for the title of International Ms Bootblack and I want to be there to offer support and route her on.

A bootblack is one who offers care, cleaning and conditioning to boots and other leather garments. It is considered a service in the lifestyle, born in the gay leather bars and passed on as a tradition in the leather and BDSM community. Holding an international title means traveling the world to educate folk of this tradition, spread awareness and raise monies for their designated charities.

It's always a treat to travel and go on vacation. And it's just as sweet to come back to My humble abode in the sky here in the City of Salt.

Wish to submit yourself to Me for a real-time session? Come spend some quality time with Me at The Manor. My contact protocol can be found here. If we have already met, you may simply call Me at a reasonable hour.

Unable to serve Me in the flesh? Wish to speak to a dominant with a ton of real-time experience? I offer phone sessions on Niteflirt.