Sunday, July 27, 2014

Debauchery in Zion

There is no place like home. And while I had another epic visit to My former hometown of Portland, I am so happy to be back in Salt Lake City. Home to My glass box in the sky, doting fur babies, abundant tomato plants and and air-conditioning.

I am currently offering sessions in the most beautiful location near the base of Mount Olympus at The Manor. Located just 15 minutes from downtown and 20 from the airport. Suited for all players from novice to seasoned with a well-stocked dungeon, a sexy boudoir, a comfortable conversation area and a powder room with a shower.
Perfect for hourly escapes, extended sessions and overnight stays.

I prefer to play with respectful and polite human beings that share some of My kinky interests, couples that want to learn more, cross-dressers, corporal punishment enthusiasts and spankos.

If you would like to serve Me, I request that you familiarize yourself with My professional website and contact Me appropriately.

For the geographically challenged, I offer phone training on Niteflirt.

I live a life others dream about. Care to join Me for a little while?