Wednesday, July 30, 2014

On Spanking, Spankos & Spankophiles

Picked up this beautiful hand paddle recently. I know what you're thinking and yes, I do already own a consider amount of paddles. However, not like this one. I simply had to have it.
Perfect for delivering longer (and harder!) spankings.


Made by self-proclaimed paddle artist Miss Rose of Compass Rose Creations. A woman who understands spanking and domestic discipline and offers fine ass-reddening tools to get the job done. Stunning craftsmanship, gorgeous woods and thoughtful shapes. IMHO some of the best available. Tell her Ms. Spanks sent ya!

I've always had a penchant for spanking and corporal punishment. While growing up I was a well-behaved girl and I did not receive much physical discipline. But I do remember listening intently to the neighbor girl being struck with the belt. The sounds were oddly arousing to me (whips, smacks, tears) and I fantasized about what exactly was going on next door. I have presented classes on the topic of corporal punishment and consider it to be My specialty.
I adore the physicality of spanking and I also relish in the psychological and physiological components.



When I visit Portland, I will almost always have a session with one of My longest standing clients, both in age and in professional history. His name is tom and he is a spanko. He craves long, hard, over-the-knee spankings and I am thrilled to administer them. Gave Me a chance to try out My new hand paddle and I am pleased to report - it's fucking awesome! And well, because purple.
Miss Rose makes them for both right and left hands. Or you could get a matched set for percussion style spanking.

I've been seeing tom professionally for almost 10 years. We met in a seedy bar in downtown Portland at a monthly Fetish Night. I was dressed to the nines in shiny black latex, a tight corset and very high heels. tom was wearing a pressed mens dress shirt under a sweater vest, khaki pleated pants, light brown loafers, silver hair, rimmed glasses and a Cheshire grin. Needless to say, he stuck out like a sore thumb and I noticed. He made his way over, asked if I enjoyed spanking. I handed him My business card. The rest is history.