Sunday, August 3, 2014

Tributes, Tokens, Gifts & Remittance

Do you know why this is such a grand month to be celebrated throughout the land? -- Let Me give you just a few good reasons.
This August marks the tenth year, as in a whole decade, that I have been practicing professional Domination. Also, My birthday is less than two weeks away. And at the end of this month is My annual sabbatical where I plan to be completely off the grid for over a week.

I've updated My Amazon wishlist today with all sorts of things I don't need but would love to have. Now it's your turn. Go ahead. Click the link and choose which gift or gifts you wish to send Me. Once you've completed your purchase, Amazon sends Me an email announcement of your generosity and ships the gifts directly to Me. Charges will discreetly appear on your statement as Amazon.com. Easy peasy.

I also love to receive e-gift cards from Sephora, Nordstroms, Powell's Books, Amazon, and Zappos. All you need is My email address - msjulie@juliespanks.com

In the meantime, for the qualified candidate I am available for real-time sessions at The Manor in Salt Lake City, Utah. And I'll be sporadically available for phone training and dirty talk on Niteflirt.