Friday, August 1, 2014

Happy Anniversary To Me - Celebrating 10 Years

This August is a month of pure celebration. Not only does My birthday fall this month, but this month also marks My 10th year in this illustrious business of professional Domination.
Looking back, I am awe-struck with the amount of personal growth, opportunity, memories, knowledge, power, awareness and abundance the last decade has provided. I am truly grateful to walk this path and I look forward to what the next 10 years brings. 

This week I received the following timely email and with her permission, I'm sharing it with you. It made My day, week and memory bank.

Dear Ms. Julie Spanks,

I was recently telling a friend about when I saw you on the Ed Forman Show in Portland a few years ago and he recommend that I send you an email. I'm sorry if this isn't really what you use this address for, as I'm not seeking out a session or anything. 

I am fuzzy on the exact details of your performance that night, but it was my first exposure to what calm, collected, nurturing domination looked like. A few years earlier, I had dealt with the sorts of things that a lot of young women face--sexual assault, improperly introduced BDSM, sex negativity--and had a hard time reconciling the bad things in my past with my dark fantasies. I didn't immediately jump into a kinky relationship after seeing you that night (although I did end a relationship with a sex negative partner), and my explorations have mostly been, if anything, dipping my toes into the water. However, it has been hugely empowering to meet kinky people and have the sorts of relationships where boundaries are negotiated and respected. 

Thank you for being willing to perform in what might not have been the most open-minded space--you reached out to at least one person. 

G.


I was a guest on The Ed Forman Show twice during the Pleasure vs. Pain episodes. A popular and long-running, live late night talk show that appeared on stage Sunday nights at a hipster bar downtown.
One of those times My mother was in the audience.

I was interviewed for cable television once. The clip aired late night for many months. Not sure what happened the this guy. Click here to watch My interview with Johnny Jackson Howard. He had such a silly demeanor which made for an entertaining piece. Enjoy!

More memories not soon to be forgotten.

Wish to make some lasting memories of our own? Call Me!