Saturday, October 18, 2014

Booking Portland Sessions 10/22 - 10/28

Portland, I'll be deep inside you soon and I still have time available for sessions. If you have yet to schedule an appointment, do so now.

I plan on spending some quality time with My loyal stable of local submissives, and I am also interested in cultivating some new relationships too. Are you yearning to serve an experienced Mistress?
I visit Portland 5-6 times a year. Enough to keep you in line.
In between visits, I would recommend training by phone or webcam on Niteflirt where we can continue to get further acquainted. 

My straight forward contact protocol can be found on the contact page of My website. And for a description of session types as well as tribute amounts please visit the interests page of My website.

Ever been privy to serve two Mistresses at the same time?
For those attention whores looking for a real challenge, I am also offering double Domme sessions with My dear friend The Widow Norah. She is an evil sadist with a beautiful smile and wicked laugh. For more information on this unique opportunity, send Me an email.

When I'm not on the road, I conduct sessions at The Manor nestled in the Wasatch Mountains in My hometown of Salt Lake City, Utah.

What are you waiting for? - Bust a move!