Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Paddles For Days

Last night I had a fun session with a retired high school math teacher. I quizzed him on his time tables and then I taught that former teach a few new lessons - Clothespin Arithmetic, Long Cock Division and My personal fave How Many Fingers Am I Holding Up?

He laughed and laughed as he processed the intense pain he was receiving. Yes, sometimes one uses laughter as a coping mechanism - a natural reaction brought on by the brain in order to process pain. Some slaves will scream, some will moan, some cry and some laugh.

I play with a lot of spankos and spankophiles who commonly refer to our spanking scenarios as a corporal FUNishment. After all, what we are doing is fun. We enjoy it. That's why we call it play.

But laughter doesn't happen in all sessions. Take a good, heavy corporal scene, for instance. A strict corporal punishment scene would definitely not include any giggling, chuckling or laughter as I am intently focused on the task at hand. Not to mention the slave is either gagged, screaming, crying and/or begging Me to stop.

Speaking of corporal punishment - this weekend I picked up two more vintage, wooden fraternity paddles. Which brings My collection of paddles to an unmentionable amount...

Need a good paddling? - Present your ass, slave!