Thursday, October 9, 2014

Enslaved Sissy

He arrives at 8:00pm prompt and rings the door bell, just as I have asked him to do. I greet him at the door in a tight, black lace, leather and silk stocking ensemble. I walk slowly with him slightly behind. I can feel his stare, checking out My backside. I allow him to sit at My feet as I conduct a final negotiation.

I ask some rather embarrassing questions. He answers My questions in earnest. His eyelashes flutter in rapid succession and his head bows in submission. As the negotiation comes to a close, I ask if he has met all of My other pre-session requests. He says he has and hands Me a small key.

I watch his eyes follow My stockinged feet, legs, thighs, up, up, up. He is hungry. So am I. I tuck the key away in My bra, relax into the chair with My glass of red wine and take in his excitement.

I command him to stand and remove his watch, glasses and clothing in a manner that I will find pleasing. He follows instructions well.

He stands with with hands by his side awaiting My next move.
I am enjoying his predicament and admiring his chastity device.
Knowing all the while that it's about to get very uncomfortable.

I rise to meet him eye-to-eye. Taking a moment to breathe.
I am looking at him, inside him, through him. I sync My breathing to his, take hold of his earlobe and pull him into the boudoir.

I'd already taken the liberty of setting out a sexy outfit that I thought would look super slutty on this sissy. Turns out, I picked the perfect set of pretties for this pervert. His favorite color - pink.

The lights are dim, the candles lit and I hit play on the music machine. Then I take this slut to places never seen before.