Friday, October 31, 2014

Wicked Wishes in Zion

Happy Halloween and a blessed Samhain to those that celebrate these holidays. And a very merry Friday all around!

I am safely tucked away in the Falcons Nest, My humble home in Salt Lake City. The candles are lit, there's a fire roaring in the fireplace, and a glass of fine wine in My hand. I don't get any trick-or-treaters in this secured adult-only building. Too bad, cause I have bowl of candy and slave z is here to serve Me dressed as a cute little kitty cat. He could answer the door if he only knew how to use his opposable thumbs...

My trip to Portland was most excellent. Yes, it did rain 5 out of 6 of the days I was there - still lovely. While part of Me does miss the moist weather of the Pacific Northwest, I am finding as I grow older that My body craves the warmer temperatures of the high desert.

That said, winter is upon us. As is the new year. Time to start a list of resolutions and intentions for this new year. If you need some extra motivation, you know where to find Me. *wink*

I am currently available for sessions in Salt lake City exclusively at The Manor - a discreet, sophisticated playspace featuring a dungeon room, sexy boudoir, a conversation area and a powder room complete with shower.  Located at the base of Mount Olympus, a beautiful backdrop for any enchanted evening (or afternoon). 

The dungeon room holds a jaw-dropping amount of toys, tools and implements of persuasion. Seriously, you want it - I've probably got it. The space is well-equipped with a spanking bench, custom cbt chair, a massage table, suspension points and more.

The boudoir is a cross-dressers dream come true. Scrumptiously appointed with a mirrored vanity filled with make-up and a closet full of wigs, heels, hose, lingerie. There are candles, bon bons, ribbons, bows, full length mirrors, bondage points and the like.

The conversation area is comfortable and provides space for face-to-face final negotiations, entering and exiting scenes as well as aftercare. It is also the unique setting to begin (couples) lifestyle counseling or coaching which I have found to be one of the most rewarding parts of this profession.

Want to learn more about lifestyle training? - contact Me.

Want to submit yourself to Me? - send Me an email.

To view My bustling travel schedule - click here and page down.

Or you may attempt to reach Me by phone during the hours of 10AM and 5PM, Mountain - (503) 891-8487. If I'm available, I will answer.