Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Whips & Chains

I love an honest-to-goodness masochist just as much as I love a submissive slave. This evening, it was a respectful masochist.
And I was delighted to receive his polite request.

He was small in stature but he sure could take a good whipping which apparently was his thing. So much so that he travels with his own bag of personal whips which I permitted him to bring along.
All stained with his own blood.

During our negotiation, he offered Me an additional $100 to video tape the scene on his camera. I obliged and allowed him to set up the tripod. He also requested a ball gag and a hood. And he relished in the heavy weight of chain used to restrain him.

By the end of our session, his backside looked like hamburger meat. Afterwards, we sat and chatted for a spell as he drank a juice box. He sang praises of My impressive whip skills and asked if he could serve Me again next time he came through town.

It is exhilarating and satisfying to safely orchestrate such a heavy scene. I truly value the trust that is given to Me during a session and I consider it to be an amazing gift. Sometimes I wonder what I did to get here. I am grateful for these gifts and the layers of beauty in My world of Dominance, submission and sadomasochism.

I am available for sessions throughout the week and upcoming weekend. You do not need to take a whipping to make Me happy. Your submission is your gift to Me.