Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BDSM 101 Q & A

BDSM 101 Q & A, by Ms Julie

Ms Julie, I am new to BDSM and want to test the waters.
I offer safe, sane and consensual sessions to qualified candidates.  


Ms Julie, what does it take to qualify as a candidate?
I request that you familiarize yourself with My website in entirety. Most of your questions will be answered in the material provided. If My kinky interests happen to align with some of your kinky interests, you may respectfully approach. You will find My straight-forward contact protocol detailed on the contact page of My website. 


Ms Julie, where is your playspace located?
While in SLC, I offer sessions exclusively at The Manor. Nestled in the Mount Olympus area, at the base of the Wasatch Mountains and located 15-20 minutes from downtown or the airport, respectively.
The Manor is sophisticated, discreet, clean, warm and inviting.
Perfect for hourly escapes as well as extended visits. Inside you will find a well-equipped dungeon room, a seductively appointed cross-dressing boudoir, a comfy conversation area and a powder room.

Ms Julie, do you have toys or do I need to bring my own?
There is no need to bring toys. My equipment collection is colorful and extensive. That said, if you have something special, custom or personal that you would like to bring along, you may. I will decide if and when to use your goodies. The boudoir is stocked with hosiery and lingerie for those with predilections for sexy, silky garments.

Ms Julie, I need to leave with no visible marks on my body.
While I do adore leaving marks, I am quite adept at playing without leaving trace evidence. The Manor is also equipped with a shower that may be used as a post-session refresher.

Ms Julie, how would you like to be addressed?
I prefer you address Me as Ms Julie or Ma'am. I am beyond being referred to as a Miss. And I personally find the title of 'Mistress' to be quite intimate and therefore I do not allow just anyone to call Me by that moniker. While I do associate professional domination with the term Mistressing, I only permit My personal slaves to call Me by such terms of endearment.

Ms Julie, I would like to serve you on a personal level.
I am a lifestyle member of the BDSM community. Please do not contact Me for a personal relationship or personal service. My needs are very well-cared for.

Ms Julie, my partner and I want to learn more about BDSM.
Great! I offer coaching to couples of all genders and dynamics. From beginning to advanced hands-on SM activities to lifestyle training. I can teach you how to to create a safe space for BDSM not only in your bedroom but also in your day-to-day lives. If you are interested in learning more, send Me an email. And please note, I do require a phone consultation with both parties involved before sessions begin.


Still have more questions in regards to sessions or coaching?
I am available for serious inquiries and session consultations only during the hours of 10AM and 5PM MDT daily, (503) 891-8487.

Want to pick My brain about kinky stuff? - I have a plethora of real time experience. Just want to talk dirty to Me? - Bring it on!
I am available for phone sessions and distance training on Niteflirt. I've been told I give very good phone and My feedback rating on NF reflects that sentiment. Go ahead, call Me.

Meanwhile, this week at The Manor, I had the opportunity to break in another newbie. He was polite and respectful and responded well to My training. I introduced him to numerous activities and implements - bondage, spanking, flogging, groping, squeezing, smacking, clips, clamps, crops, electricity, teasing, edging, orgasm control and more.

I probed his boundaries and pain tolerance levels and was delighted by his reactions. I know each time he presents himself to Me, I will be able to push him further, hit him harder, penetrate him deeper and guide him farther down his path of self exploration.

If you are new to professional BDSM or just new-to-Me and ready to begin your training, I recommend My Basic Session - an appointment encompassing a range of activities filtered through our compatible interests. You should expect to be challenged within your limits and enjoy a roller coaster of sensations and intellectual dynamics for the set time period. Additional session options and tribute amounts can be found on the interests page of My website.

Submit yourself to Me.