Sunday, November 23, 2014

San Francisco 12/5 - 12/7

I've had some minor alterations in My remaining 2014 schedule.
When scheduling your training, here are some dates to consider:

11/25 through 11/28   --  Holiday/No Sessions
11/29 through 12/4     --  Salt Lake City
12/5 through 12/7       --  San Francisco Bay area
12/8 through January  --  Salt Lake City

San Francisco, I am coming for you! If you would like to discuss the possibility of scheduling a session in the Bay area, you must contact Me as soon as possible. I have a few dungeon spaces available to Me. All sessions must be booked in advance with a deposit required.

I've also started to flesh out a tentative 2015 travel schedule.
Want to see where I am going? Or perhaps you have a serious travel request or proposal for Me? My travel schedule can always be found midway down  the contact page of My website.