Thursday, December 11, 2014

Naughty in Zion

I've safely returned from the Bay area and am actively booking sessions for Salt Lake City through the holidays. Naughty boys and girls may report to Me to collect their presents, rewards, coal or otherwise depending on behavioral patterns and My mood, of course!

I have a new piece of custom dungeon furniture in the design phase. Should be in My hot little hands sometime after the new year.
I'll just keep you waiting in anticipation as it looks good on you.

Speaking of hot little hands... I have them. My hands are the perfect implements for spanking, slapping, smacking, grabbing, groping, touching, tickling, inserting, probing, milking. You get the picture.

If you would like to submit yourself for a session and we have played before, you may simply call Me at a reasonable hour to scheduled your training. If you are new-to-Me, I request that you familiarize yourself with My website and follow My contact protocol found on the contact page of My website.

Come and sit on My lap and tell Me what you wish for.