Saturday, November 29, 2014

Come To Me

Welcome back, perverts! I hope you all had a nice holiday, if you celebrate. I enjoyed a few days away and I am back in Salt Lake City for a fist-full of days. Long enough to unpack, regroup, train a select few, repack and then off I go again.

I'll be in San Francisco next weekend. Please note - all sessions requests for the Bay area must be confirmed no later than Wednesday (12/3) and non-refundable deposits are required.

In the meantime, I am available for sessions in My hometown of Salt Lake City through Thursday (12/4).  My contact protocol can always be found on the contact page of My website.

Wish to serve Me real-time?  Do you need a good spanking?
Want to be restrained, teased and tormented mercilessly?
Perhaps you yearn to kiss My feet?  And worship My ass?
I know you do.