Monday, January 26, 2015

Kinkiest City of 2015

And you wonder why I keep My ties and visit so often...

Portland, Oregon has been named the kinkiest city of 2015!

It comes as no surprise that My beloved former hometown would earn such praises. As a former dungeon owner, kinky community leader and general mover-and-shaker there, I can personally attest to the plethora or pervyness happening in that town. It will always be a second home to Me. And I look forward to visiting again in February.

Now the focus of My ongoing social experiment has shifted to the sexually repressed humans hiding behind the Zion curtain, here in Utah. So many in search of themselves and in need of a safe space to explore and an expert guide. Or sometimes just a good spanking.

Is that you? If so, do not procrastinate any longer. Life is too short.

I am available this week in the great city of Salt for sessions.
Please do review My website prior to contacting Me.