Friday, January 23, 2015

All The Sex Toys & TGIF!

Last nights Sex Toys class at The Dahlia Room was so much fun!
I got to totally geek out on sex toys with a group of inquisitive folk and share tips and offer advice that I've learned over the years.

Let me tell you - sex toys have come a long fucking way! Remember those beige hard plastic vibrators of the 70's? Or the original anal bead design with PVC beads actually knotted onto a piece of string?

Nowadays, there are so many options. We discussed the plethora of common sex toys available today - dildos, vibrators, anal toys, kegel balls, g and p-spotters, cock rings, masturbation sleeves and more.
I expanded on the different materials that are widely used to make toys, compatible lubricants, proper toy cleaning practices, discreet storage options as well as safety precautions when sharing toys.

We also tested out the cool new technology of toys that you can operate over the interwebs or via a bluetooth wireless remote device. Yes, really - teledildonics! Imagine your lover or slave was 1000's of miles away or perhaps even on the other side of the globe. There is software available that allows you to operate the sex toy remotely from wherever you may be. Let's just say, many left with some sexy stimulating additions to their bedroom and beyond. WIN!

TGIF it's Friday and I hope you have some fun plans for this weekend.
If not and you would like to schedule some fun at the skilled hands of Yours Truly, give Me a call but only after you've familiarized yourself with My website in it's entirety. I've updated My contact protocol for easier access and I'm available sporadically throughout the weekend.