Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Portland 2/20 thru 2/26

I am actively booking sessions in My former beloved hometown for My next visit - Friday, February 20th through Thursday the 26th.

If you would like to request some time with Me, I ask that you familiarize yourself with My website before contacting Me.
Most of your questions regarding My kinky interests, session types as well as tribute amounts can be found in the information provided.

I am also available for public outings, shopping trips and dinner engagements. Portland has an endless array of adult stores featuring glory holes, fetish-type clothing shops and delicious restaurants. 
Or we can negotiate a steamy session in My private dungeonette, located in NE Portland not far from the airport.

Last but not least, I absolutely relish in coaching couples of all dynamics on the fine art of BDSM. Want Me to train your wife how to keep better control of you both in and out of the bedroom? Or maybe you wish to learn a few safe and practical bondage ties. Call Me!