Friday, February 20, 2015

Portland Bound and Update!

Portland-bound this lovely afternoon! If you have yet to request My time and attention for a session, you'd better hurry up - I still have limited time available in My schedule for you last-minute stragglers!

I am very much looking forward to catching up with My Portland based submissives and wanton slaves. And I am also interested in meeting a new one or two. Is that you? *brow cock*

If you are in search of an experienced Mistress to serve, look no further. I visit My former hometown 5 to 6 times a year.  I also offer distance training and phone sessions to sincere individuals who seek a deeper connection with Me during those times when I am away.

Perhaps you are looking for some alternative training as a couple? -
I adore coaching couples of all dynamics is all aspects of BDSM - safety, skill-based learning, psychological counseling and more.

Are you a spanko due for a firm over-the-knee encounter?
Maybe you only get the hankering once in a blue moon?
I know exactly what you need. Submit yourself to Me.

To schedule a session, you may simply call Me at a reasonable hour.
If I am available to take your call, I will answer My phone.
If you happen to get My voicemail, ring Me again another hour.
My phone number: 503-891-8487.

Additionally, I've just added another Portland visit to My travel schedule - Friday, April 17th through Monday, April 20th.
My busting travel schedule can always be found mid-way down the contact page of My website. Just be sure to check it every so often as My schedule tends to change from time to time.

Finally, while My travel schedule has Me in Portland through March 2nd, I am not available for sessions after Thursday, February 26th.

What. Are. You. Waiting. For?