Saturday, February 14, 2015

A Very Taboo Valentine

Taught a Taboo class to a room full of college students here in Salt Lake City this week. Such a great topic, especially here in Utah.
The class was packed, standing room only and busting at the seams because the school actually did away with Sex Ed all together leaving these kids starving for information. I hope to return to share more of My knowledge and be a resource for some of them in the future.

Today is Valentine's Day, and in appreciation of his service I have planned a play day for slave z. He deserves some of My wickedly sadistic attention and I'm gonna give it to him. *weg*

It's never too late to send Me a Valentines Day prezzie!
Check out the previous post for gifting information.

I have time available for sessions throughout the upcoming week. Then I am off to Portlandia. If you'd like to schedule a session, please review My website and follow My straightforward contact protocol.