Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Portland Travel Update

A travel update to My admirers in the Portland Metro Area -
In just a few weeks, I'll be in town for a few short days and have limited availability for sessions during My visit. If you would like to schedule a session, I suggest you do so soon.

When: Thursday, April 16th through Saturday, April 19th

Whether you have served Me in the past, are new-to-Me or brand spanking new to BDSM, I look forward to meeting you and sharing a memorable experience. Please do take the time to familiarize yourself with My website in its entirety prior to contacting Me.

I had planned to visit in May, but that trip is temporarily on hold. 
So if you had hoped to see Me in May and/or missed Me last time around, April is your opportunity to make up for lost time.

Stay tuned for more on My constantly evolving travel schedule.