Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Just Another Crazy Awesome Weekend

It's just another glorious day in Spanksville as I am recuperating from My trip to San Jose, California where I was elbow-deep in debauchery all weekend at the International Ms Leather Contest.

Imagine if you will, a beauty pageant of sorts only centered around leather and BDSM. There are also educational workshops, a kinky vendor mall, a book signing by some of the greatest kinky authors, all sorts of meet ups and hookups, wild parties in hospitality suites, a bootblack salon, a dungeon that stays open 24-hours a day and more.

If that image is not juicy enough for ya, Nina Hartley was the keynote speaker. She happened to have to suite next to Mine. Here we are hanging out. And yes, My hair is a bit messy, because reasons. *wink*


Needless to say, I am somewhat exhausted. 
But you know what they say - no rest for the wicked!

I am teaching a beginners bondage class tomorrow evening at The Dahlia Room, in downtown Salt Lake City. And on Thursday I am headed to My beloved former hometown of Portland for a few days. 

If you would are in the Portland Metro and would like to submit yourself, I have limited time available on Saturday, April 18th.
My contact protocol and information can be found here.