Saturday, May 9, 2015

Portlandia - 5/22 thru 5/26

Heads up, West Coast! My travel schedule will be somewhat in flux over the next few days as I'll be adding another trip or two onto My already eventful calendar.

My travel schedule can always be found on the contact page of My website. Check it and check back often as it does tend to change from time to time.

I live a life others dream about. Care to join me for a little while?

Portland - I am coming for you! You know I can't stay away for too long. I miss My beloved former hometown (already) not to menton all of My well-trained, precious slaves who serve Me so well.

I'll be in town Friday, May 22nd through Tuesday, May 26th.
Wish to join My loyal stable of submissives? Applicants will review My entire website and follow My contact protocol found there.

More travel updates and announcements coming soon - stay tuned!