Tuesday, June 9, 2015

This Is Now / Travel Update

The summer heat has Me all abuzz and I have been practicing a lot of self-care matched with an even portion of debauchery.
In My experience, I have found that balance is key. *wink*

This afternoon, I am taking a spontaneous trip to Southern California. Seems very special submissive someone has ever so humbly requested My presence and attention. And who am I to say no to a mini vacation complete with service and pampering sprinkled with juicy, playful tidbits and covert Domination? 

I'll be back in the city of Salt on Sunday. Home long enough to unwind, pet My human and four-legged pets, take care of some business, and celebrate the summer solstice. And then I am off to the east coast to present at a kinky convention expected to draw 1200+ kinky folk - exciting. More on that later.

And last but certainly not least -- Head's up, Portland, I am planning another visit late July. Please stay tuned for more details.