Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Serve Me in SLC

Dear Portland, you were so very good to Me once again. I used My time wisely - visiting, munching, eating, drinking, laughing, fucking, spanking, playing, dominating, glory hole-ing and doing all of the naughty and most exhilarating things. I am so fortunate to have such amazing friends, logical family and slaves who I cherish and adore.
I'll be visiting again in October and December, exact dates TBD.

In the meantime, I am back in the City of Salt and ready to play.
If you wish to be considered for a session you will take the time to familiarize yourself with the content provided on My website. It is there where you will find the answers to most all of your questions.

Book your training session during the month of August and you will receive and extra special something from Yours Truly. Yup. *wink*

Just 18 more days until My birthday...