Monday, August 3, 2015

Public Service Announcement

When attempting to reach out to Yours Truly for a professional session and one is requesting activities that are considered illegal, it is likely that one will not receive a reply.
Hello Mistress,
I was wondering if you do strapon play?
Thank you. 

Prime example: strap-on training - sure I enjoy it! But you must take into consideration that A) this is considered sodomy and last time I checked it was still on the books in every state. Thus, if you're solely requesting something that could draw the wrong attention, you will not get a reply from Me. And B) if strap on training happens to be your one and only interest, we are simply not going to get along.

Pro Tip: make your introduction a good one by following My simple contact protocol found on the contact page of My website. Let Me know of all of your kinky interests, especially the ones we share and that you would like to explore in a session with Me. This will help Me determine if we will be compatible for a session.

Not to mention, I prefer to play with those that pay attention.
If you cannot follow My simple directions in your initial approach, what makes Me think you will follow My directions when in a session?