Tuesday, August 4, 2015

12 Days Until My Birthday!!!

Just twelve more days until My birthday and I've spruced up My Amazon wishlist just for you. You may choose something special from the list there or send a generous gift card via email and let Me do the shopping. Amazon sends Me an immediate email confirmation of your purchase, charges appear on your credit card statement as Amazon.com and your thoughtful gift is shipped directly to Me!

Also, Amazon allows you to attach a note along with your gift.
Or you may remain anonymous.

So go ahead - spoil Me! You know you want to. Wanna dig deeper?

If you'd like to schedule a session during the month of August, you may approach. Keep in mind, I'll be taking My annual two-week sabbatical at the end of this month so plan your training accordingly.