Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Heads Up Portland - 10/20 til 10/26

Portland, I am coming for you in just two weeks! Are you ready?

It's that time - time to make an appointment with Yours Truly.

Currently accepting appointment requests for sessions in My former beloved hometown of Portland, Oregon on the following dates:
Tuesday, October 20th through Monday, October 26th

While in Portland, I conduct My sessions from My private, discreet dungeonette located in the NE part of town, close to freeways and the airport. It is neatly appointed, clean, warm and inviting.

Wish to spend some quality time under My thumb or at My feet?

If you have served Me in the past, you may send your request via email or you may call Me during My phone hours. If you are new-to-Me, I request that you familiarize yourself with My website in its entirety before contacting Me - CLICK HERE.