Friday, October 16, 2015

The Taste of Cane

In a recent session with a new-to-Me wanton slave boy, I took the opportunity to reintroduce him to one of My favorite tools - the cane. Sadly, his previous experiences had left him with a sour taste in his mouth but he was brave and willing to give it another go.

Most tend to associate the cane with pain and punishment when in fact the style of caning that I prefer is rather sensual and sublime. It looks like methodical and rhythmic tapping, slowly building and energy flowing into a state of heavenly bliss. And while the cane may appear easy to wield, it actually takes much skill and practice.
And you know how the saying goes...

I gave that boy a taste of what delicious cane can feel like and left him wanting more. Next time, he will get a little bit more.

This is not the first slave I have retrained in this area and it wont be the last. Because I love caning. And what I love, My slaves will learn to love too.