Saturday, November 28, 2015

Heads Up, Portland - 12/10 to 12/15

That's right, Portland - prepare yourself, Ima coming back for ya!
Which will round out My 2015 with a whopping 6 (yes I said SIX) visits to My former beloved hometown. That's roughly every other month.
I just can't stay away!

Thursday, December 10th through Tuesday, December 15th

Session appointments for the aforementioned dates are currently being accepted. That said, My appointment calendar is already getting pretty full. Seems I've trained My boys well as several of you have been proactive in scheduling your appointments. Good job, Me!

If you have yet to schedule your training session, you better bust a move. My interests, non-interests, session types, tribute amounts and contact protocol can be found HERE on My website.

If you are looking for a Woman to serve on a semi-regular basis, look no further. I've been offering professional sessions for over 11 years and will continue to do so not only because I love it, frankly, I am very good at it.  Present yourself to Me and I will show you. *weg*