Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Spanksgiving Gratitude

Happy almost Thanksgiving to those of you who choose to celebrate!

I choose to celebrate in gratitude for I am privileged to live an amazing fucking life. And in My experience, I have found in order to live in abundance one must continually pay it forward.

So, this morning began with a trip to the discount grocery store to stock up on spiral-cut hams, pumpkin pies, and bread and butter for some of the homeless in my area. I'll drop it off bright and early tomorrow to the always-smiling Reverend Jenny who sets up a make-shift kitchen under a freeway viaduct not far from My home. 

Have you paid it forward lately? - There are people in need in your area. Please do something kind for someone else this winter and donate the gift of food, clothes and even money if you are able. 
It will come back to you. I promise.

Truth: If you choose to be grateful, it will make you happier. 

For the love of cooking and chosen family, we'll be roasting and toasting a big ole Friendsgiving meal here at the Raven's Nest.
We'll also be doin a lot of glass raising in honor of our abundance. And giving thanks by paying it forward and showing gratitude, not only during the holidays, but every day.

Now, who wants a post-Thanksgiving spanking? - I am in Salt Lake and available for sessions. Please review My website and follow My straight-forward contact protocol found there.