Thursday, November 19, 2015

On Chastity & Keyholding

One of the most attractive aspects of Domination is the idea of power exchange. And one of the most powerful tools that I have learned to use along My journey is the chastity device.


This was My first play device - the Houdini. Forged from a metal handcuff, this rigid implement is a fun addition to most scenes.
Since the base is basically a handcuff, it is easy to slip on and it fits most body types. The Houdini unlocks with a handcuff key. Just be sure you have the right one handy as, contrary to popular belief - not all handcuff keys are alike.

Once I began to take on personal slaves, I incorporated chastity 24/7.
It was then I started to realize what an amazing tool it was to help slaves reach their full potential and completely focus on Me. And for the lucky slaves who have been privy to serve Me personally over the years, they too understand that they would not have been able to meet My above-average expectations and earn My respect had they not gone through the journey of a chastity slave.

Recently, I had a client inquire about chastity games and keyholding and we negotiated a 36-hour long stint. It went like this - he reported for a training session and I locked him up immediately knowing that if I played with him and allowed him to be aroused, it would be extremely difficult to get the device on later in the session.

Once he was locked up, I teased and tormented him for hours. Forcing him to grow hard and stay hard inside the uncomfortable device. When I was done, I sent him out to a bar for dinner where he admittedly had a crush on the bartendress. He then reported back to Me the following evening so I could unlock him and continue where I left off... In the end, he was able to earn himself an orgasm.


Talk about ROMANCE - I thought of his poor cock locked up tight all night and it made My nethers tingle with delight! I had no less then three orgasms that evening as I pondered his wicked predicament.

Nowadays, I prefer to use a CB6000 or similar, as shown above on slave p. But My sights are set on this new model that adds electricity to the mix. BE STILL MY HEART!!! Who would like to indulge Me?

If you are brand new to chastity, I would recommend you start off with a soft silicone version like the Bon 4 Plus and pick up this handy quick guide while you are at it. Keep in mind that not all devices fit all bodies and it may take one or two until you find the most comfortable device for you. Don't get discouraged.
Also, do some research - there is tons of info at your fingertips on the interwebs. So get your hands off your penis and on a device! Practice on yourself for short periods of time, building on longer stretches. Or, better yet, find a local Mistress who offers keyholding experiences. 

Questions? - Email Me at msjulie@juliespanks.com