Thursday, May 19, 2016

Los Angeles @ Domcon thru 5/22

I will be appearing this weekend in Los Angeles at Domcon - The World's Premier Professional & Lifestyle Domination Convention.

I'll be strutting My stuff, playing Dress Up, mingling with other Elite Dommes, shopping all the toys and latex garb, hanging out in the hotel, sitting in on some workshops, partying at the Fetish Ball, playing in the dungeons, and seeking fun and debauchery!

I'll also be offering specialized sessions to qualified and interesting individuals from the comfort of My hotel suite. If you are interested in meeting Me, do introduce yourself. And remember, you don't get a second chance to make a first impression.

Returning Sunday evening with enough time to unpack, spank a few naughty butts and repack for My next trip to Portland!
Catch Me if you can. I know you want to.