Monday, May 23, 2016

Female Supremacy, Latex & Travel

I've safely returned from Domcon and I must say one of the most fun-filled weekend conferences I have ever had the pleasure of attending.

I had the opportunity to rub elbows with some of the Grand Dommes of My era, make connections from Australia to Antwerp, bask in the glory of Female Supremacy, and pick up several new pieces of delicious latex.

I also visited one of the largest dungeon spaces on the west coast and was able to forge new relationships and plans to visit and work in several cities across our fair nation. Stay tuned for more information on that juicy tidbit.

I am home in Salt Lake City for the next few days with limited time in My schedule for sessions. If you would like to try and squeeze yourself into tight spaces, you may contact Me appropriately.

Leaving for Portland on Thursday and still accepting appointment requests for My visit - Thursday, May 26th thru Tuesday the 31st.
My contact protocol can be found on the contact page of My website.

What are you waiting for? - Bust a move, sweetie!